The condition of the health care industry today is such that Customer Service is a priority. Customers expect to be treated with respect and dignity. Our customer is everyone we encounter and make contact with when on an ambulance or ambulette call, which includes the patient, doctor, nurse, police, rescue, and family.
Since 1971, under the current ownership and direction of Clair and Lois Griggs, Courtesy Ambulance has grown to now be the largest private ambulance provider in Licking County. This is not to say it was easy however we have became stronger.
In April 2009 Courtesy Ambulance opens its satellite station in Columbus Ohio. Now Courtesy Ambulance is at the point to continue the growth, and build our business to the next level.
The mission of Courtesy Ambulance Service, Inc. is to provide comprehensive, pre-hospital care and transportation to the community, businesses, medical facilities, and residents of the area we serve, while promoting financial stability and individual growth for our employees.
Quality Improvements and Responsibility
- Through direct supervision and peer review, Courtesy Ambulance Service, Inc. shall assume the leadership role in assuring that high quality, pre-hospital care services are provided and are responsive to the needs of our primary service area.
- To emphasize quality improvement activities which will continuously improve the quality of patient care and satisfaction.
- To promote total quality management to ensure continuous improvements, respect for individuals, open communication, and team work.
- To be a leader in pre-hospital care services.
- To provide an atmosphere which allows employees to grow, both personally and professionally.
- To provide an atmosphere in which our staff, through total quality management, has input towards organizational policies and directives.
- To maintain a leadership position within the private ambulance industry, in the areas of total compensation and quality of work for our employees.